[pct-l] Opposite Day

Tracy Martin tracymartin46 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:57:54 CDT 2012

Hello to all! I'm not part of any"community"that I know of, but I'd like to
chime in for the hell of it.

When I found out about the PCT-L I was excited to know there was a source
that could provide some great info. And luckily there has been some great
info provided.
But like all good things, there is downside as well. Somehow this chain and
a few others just go on forever. I never had heard abt opposite day and
hope I never do again. Nor do I need to know 50 ways to piss when hiking.
Way too much info.....so I quickly delete and wait for the next good tip. I
do like to hear abt snow levels, towns and folks so I can plan my SOBO.
Great Insight at times!

I guess that is why I've taken up hiking at an old age. I don't understand
a lot of the thinking lately. I don't understand how folks that know
absolutely zip abt someone, can quickly judge them through the Internet by
only written words. If you can, there is a real need for your skills in
social profiling! I do know that the age of Internet had created a lot of
electronic warriors, but if they met face to face, little would be said.
Although I have to admit I've been laughing at the bickering and word
smithing on a few of them. Send me the list of the creative writing books
you've written...please.

On and off trail I try to be respectful of everything and everyone, until
they show they can't be respected.   Take care and be safe to all. I hope
to read more trail news and tips in the future. Life is short....enjoy
while you can.
Thanks
Corona