[pct-l] Lost camera in Burney

Tim Tache wdworker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:57:35 CDT 2012

Hi my name is Memphis- Tim Tache thru-hiking the PCT.  I lost my Canon
Powershot on Monday, July 16 on my hitch out of Burney to the trail
crossing on rt. 299.  I was given a ride by a very trail friendly
local couple in their 30's. They were driving an older model, green,
American, full-sized, short-bed, crew-cab pick-up with a broken
passenger side mirror (I think a GMC).  I am pretty sure the camera
fell out into the bed.  I'm not too concerned about the camera but I
would really like to get back the SD card with all my pics.  Anyone
with info can email me at wdworker at gmail.com, message me on facebook
or leave a voice-mail at 267-372-8084. Thanks.