[pct-l] bad hikers, 2012

Joseph Anderson joedaddy44 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 10:43:53 CDT 2012

This was posted on the *PCT Class of 2012* facebook page last night.

Jamie Masar <https://www.facebook.com/jmasar>
I thought I'd left high school a long time ago, but apparently, adults
still like to spread vicious rumors. Supergirl has unfortunately become
victim to a bad game of telephone. The guy at the Red Moose Inn in Sierra
City apparently accused him of running out on a tab, which wasn't true (he
paid it in cash, to the guy's wife, including a tip...), and sent out
e-mails to trail angels to defame his character. All presumably because he
wrote in a trail register there, "This place sucks...Opposite day!!!" I
mean, who doesn't know what "opposite day means??" It's just ironic,
because if any of you know Supergirl, you know he is the last person that
would do something malicious. Anyway, I just wanted to post my support for
him because this thing has gotten out of hand! People know who he is before
he arrives, and he's done absolutely nothing wrong.