[pct-l] any hikers in Tahoe area?

rickandurs at juno.com rickandurs at juno.com
Mon Jul 16 16:26:59 CDT 2012

The herd continues to filter through South Lake Tahoe. So far we have had close to 200 come through Lake of the Sky Outfitters. We are always thrilled to see them, hear their stories and help answer questions and supply any needed items they may need. We thank you and wish you all continued success!  Remember to stop by and kick back in our Resource Room for free wi fi, sort through your gear, restock etc.  Check out hiker wall and have your photo added.  See some of your fellow hikers on our FB page at this link.  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.365350460197329.85422.141691352563242&type=3  Hike on! Lake of the Sky Outfitters