[pct-l] Bathroom stops revisited

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Thu Jul 12 13:05:05 CDT 2012

So all of this peeing in containers in the tent made me wonder if the
smell would attract bears or other critters. A search on the internet
says that it does. So what is the consensus on that? Has anyone read
anything? I don't think I will try and pee in my tent just because with
my luck I will get it all over my sleeping bag or spill it or something.
I am curious about it attracting critters though if you have a container
in your tent or go just outside your tent to relieve yourself. Thoughts?

Kathi "Puddles"