[pct-l] people please be careful

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Thu Jul 12 01:31:40 CDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Hikes and Bikes <hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.coinspapermoney.com/wp-content/xxxxxx

People,

Please be more careful with your passwords. We get several of these a week now

the list software used to be able to stop most of these spams by
catching long sender lists and holding the message.

The spammers have been slowly decreasing the number of recipients, and
I was slowly changing the number in the filter. This spam only had 4
recipients, and I cant set the filter that low because that that would
catch too many, so you can expect more of them to be coming
through.....

Or better yet, be more careful with your online security...

Thanks