[pct-l] Newbie - 'alone in the dark' freak outs on the trail

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 22:46:35 CDT 2012

I second that, with an added advantage that I don't have to listen to my friends bitch and moan when I say we are hiking 15 miles to the campsite

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!