[pct-l] Water borne diseases--more info about Giardia

MAXINE WEYANT weyantm at msn.com
Sun Jul 8 14:00:53 CDT 2012

Thanks Yoshihiro,
I've never even heard of some of those organisms. When I hiked the Carson Iceberg "Wilderness" section north of Sonora Pass one August, I kept frightening the cows and they'd run up the trail only to be frightened again when I rounded the next corner.  They left such a huge cloud of dust that I had to wear a bandana over my nose and mouth, and some left huge puddles of liquid poop that splattered up my legs when I stepped in them (couldn't see because of the dust.)  So much for pristine wilderness conditions.    Dys-feng shui-nal