[pct-l] Water Borne Diseases

Foot Locker pctfootlocker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:34:49 CDT 2012

Yes Ken, I hike alone ALOT(but not always), its easy to do when your
honest with people about your feelings, it takes away all ability to
be phony, but results in real friendships, you should try it(A friend
to all, is a friend to none-Aristotle). Off topic, but just
responding...  Im really not THAT offended by anything humans do, its
our nature.  Moving upstream is a great idea, but who and what and
whats been up stream and its source is my point Ken. Ive never been
giardia stricken that I know of and ive been hiking since
spudness...In certain areas id treat and filter, its just smart
business sence, if hiking is your business(whats the cons again? oh my
3 oz filter, sorry gram weenies!). Talking about the sierra in general
is very hard to do, some places are way different than others, ive got
over 30 years of research here, its where I roam, alone if you
will...I also support hand sanitizer Brick, its also not too heavy for
me. I could post facts on the pct-l, but im fricken retired from this
list(to much life to live, I just read it sometimes when im resting)
and its easy enough to find your own answers to common sence
questions. I fully support the pct-l, and hope for "trolls" like me to
hike instead of telling it like it is, let the talkers talk, let the
hikers hike! Let the river flow...Have a wonderful life, Hike On.