[pct-l] Section G in Oregon

Kim Ludeman trainerkim12 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:50:25 CDT 2012

Wow! Thank you so much to all of you for this awesome info!! Hmmm...good
point about the Sandy River. Is there a way to avoid it? Can we hike in on
the other side of the rive and catch the PTC that way?? It's our first
overnight backpacking trip, so we are trying to be as wise as 3 ladies can
be :0)
Kim