[pct-l] Pemmican Samples

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Thu Jul 5 12:52:32 CDT 2012

I was supplied really good home made pemmican on my PCT hike.  I was not able to stomach it in the heat and asked to have it stopped, but requested it when it got cold and wet in Washington. I ate it as supplied, as a bar, and really noticed an upsurge in energy after consuming it. It also really added to the flavor of boiled up one-pot meals and such.
Uncle Tom

I have always held it a crime to anticipate evils.  I believe it a good comfortable road until I am compelled to believe differently.     Meriwether Lewis, May 26, 1805.