[pct-l] The Herd Passing Through South Lake Tahoe

Ron Cordell ron.cordell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:26:32 CDT 2012

I packed out a pile of trash from a campsite near the PCT and Rubicon jeep
road, a few miles south of Barker Pass that appeared to be from a thru
hiker. I'm only guessing because among the trash was two print outs of maps
from the PCT guide book for the California section immediately south of
there, as well as a Mountain House package and a pile of general trash. I
hope it wasn't a thru hiker, I really do, but I was pretty astonished at
the amount of trash left behind.