[pct-l] SOBO

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 16:31:12 CDT 2012

It doesn't look good for right now, Jerry.

This was just taken from the Methow Valley Ranger District's road report
dated 6/26/12 for the Harts Pass Road:
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/okawen/alerts-notices/?cid=stelprdb5368188

"Snow accumulation 2.5 miles beyond Cache Creek then road mostly snow
covered. One edge of the road is melted and people are using it as a hiking
trail. (33" of snow at Hart's Pass)	6/26/12"

Contact the Methow Valley Ranger Station in Winthrop at 509-996-4003 for
up-dates.