[pct-l] Trail Angel and ending hike at AZDPCTKO

Seth Jacobs jacobs.sethf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:29:21 CST 2012

I'm going to start my hike at Campo on or about April 16, and hike North
for about 10 days.  I expect that would put me near Palm Springs.  Someone
suggested getting back to AZDPCTKO which would be cool.  I could report on
what I found re water sources, etc.  I can get a bus to El Centro.  I would
need someone of getting to Lake Morena, and then to San Diego for the
flight home.  If a trail angel could help with the transportation I'd be
much obliged.

Thanks.

Seth