[pct-l] Get a Bulk Order Discount on Halfmile's PCT Maps

Faren MacDonald fountainpen14 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:26:04 CST 2012

Hi everybody,

The PCT 2012 Facebook group is putting together a bulk order of Halfmile's
PCT Maps.  It was recommended that I post a notice here as well.
Here is the information from the printer:

An order would typically cost $75 with I believe a $15 shipping charge. The
shipping charge would remain the same, so the discount will be based on
quantity of sets we order.

 20 Orders: $65 per Unit ($10 discount)30 Orders: $60 per unit ($15
discount)50 Orders: $55 per Unit ($20 discount)

 This would be on regular 60# paper, not waterproof or anything. Double
sided, color. It says that it works out to be 235 sheets.

So far we have 20 people in on the deal.  We are still working out the
finer points of organizing, and we will hopefully find a better way to ship
than $15 each.  I have volunteered to be in charge of the money.  The way
that will work is I'll have a paypal account that people will pay into and
once everybody has I'll place the order with the printer.

If you're interested, it would be easiest for me if you got in touch with
me on Facebook (Faren MacDonald), but you can respond here or my email
address:  fountainpen14 at gmail.com

Thanks,
Faren (Castle A.T. 2009) MacDonald