[pct-l] sawyer 3-way inline water filter

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.net
Fri Jan 27 07:36:17 CST 2012

I love it. I use it all the time with my hydration system.

I also carry aqua mira which I use (instead) in a water bottle for mixing drink powders. (wait 30 minutes between adding aqua mira and adding drink mix).

And I use neither when cooking dinner, since I have to boil the water anyway.

So I use all three methods at different times in any day.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports Socal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net

Samuel Theule <samtheule at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey everyone,
I just came across the Sawyer Inline Water Filter and was wondering if
anyone has any experience thru-hiking with one. It comes highly recommended
by Erik the Black and after doing some research it seems like a great
alternative to traditional pump filters. It's super lightweight at 2oz and
requires no pumping. I've been using the Katadyn Hiker Pro for years, it
works like a charm but pumping water gets really old after a while. Any
thoughts?
Sam
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: