[pct-l] Request for written contributions for the ALDHA-West newsletter!

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:37:23 CST 2012

Hey hiker community,
I'm taking over the editor/design position for ALDHA-West and I am looking
for written contributions to the newsletter that is published quarterly. I
plan to turn around the design and feel so that the members of ALDHA look
forward to reading a newsletter packs with inspiring words! If you don't
already know ALDHA-West supports the fellowship and communication of long
distance hikers, and those who support long distance hiking. It also is the
organization that recognizes us badass hikers for achieving the triple
crown! Wa-hoo!
So, if you have something interesting to say, send it my way. I'm looking
for articles involved with the trail, quotes, trail building volunteer
opportunities, you name it!
Send your contributions to:
mary.moynihan at gmail.com

Thanks!
Speedstick
AT 06' | PCT 07' | CDT 11' | AZT 12'
*
*
--
*To read about Mary and her passion for long distance hiking visit*
http://www.marriedtothetrail.com/