[pct-l] Bound, Printed copies of completed trailjournals?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Jan 26 19:25:18 CST 2012

If you are willing to do the work of copying and pasting the text
from every page of your trail journal, you can use Word and upload it
to Lulu.com and create a book out of it that way. I did that with my
2 trail journals and they are even for sale online for the general
public. One of them is even on Amazon.com.

Diane