[pct-l] Warner Springs Ranch

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Thu Jan 26 11:35:50 CST 2012

I spoke at them toward the end of last year and they do not expect to be
open for hiker season this year.  I don't recall the specific timetable but
in talking with their manager it was clear that, even if everything went
smoothly, the herd will be well past before they re-open.  The closure
includes the gas station and mini-mart there as well.  If will NOT affect
the Post Office.