[pct-l] Rain Jackets

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 12:52:32 CST 2012

I'm a big fan after using a Dri Ducks poncho last week while doing trail
work.  It held up fine and I used it again yesterday for a short 3 mile
walk.  On both occasions I stayed incredibly dry underneath, even more so
than I had previously while using a silnylon poncho.  I was impressed
enough that I have a Dri Ducks suit set to be delivered today.