[pct-l] stoveless

Mary Davison pastormaryd at msn.com
Sun Jan 22 22:31:44 CST 2012

Comment in addition to many helpful suggestions already given -  if you do
like Mountain House or any other just add water sort of "cooking, taste test
them at home first. Being both old and lazy I go stoveless and found that
for my tastes it was best to stay away from the cheese based dinners as they
don't seem to constitute very well with cold water. I highly recommend the
chicken or beef teriyaki with rice and turkey tetrazinni dinners
reconstituted cold. Beef stroganoff ok and Chili mac edible for variety. My
favorite hot - Pasta primavera - did not pass the cold water test for my
taste. But everyone has different likes and dislikes. Try some for dinner at
home and see what works for you. Also - Traditional Medicinals Echinacea
Elderberry Tea "brews" just fine cold and I like the taste for breakfast or
on the trail in my bottle with mid morning trail bars.

Medicare Pastor