[pct-l] Pot Cleaning

mikey chapman petergrubbfan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:06:37 CST 2012

Im a little biased,but I loved this thread. I know people who drink
brown rice tea,and wam that stuff is hard to drink. If theres a life
hall of fame,your in it Shroomer! If you get a chance to meet this
guy,your gonna be better for it.  Toga,your Dad field dressing the
rabbit faster then...... Thats just great stuff,thank you.  A little
side note,Toga has the most disciplined diet ive ever seen. Its
inspired me to a better diet. As far as pot cleaning,I leave that
stuff to the dishwashers,im a cold diet on the trail fan. I think warm
food could be an added motivator to get to town,or a great way to
suffer(HYOH).