[pct-l] photo sizing

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Wed Jan 18 11:13:03 CST 2012

Hi Shelly,
In the camera roll or photo stream choose the photo you want, tap on the
photo then choose "edit" up the the right corner. In the lower right
corner is the crop tool, looks like a funky sideways diamond, click on
that and then the picture will be made into a series of boxes. Then you
can drag your fingers and resize.
Kathi