[pct-l] Past years DVD's

Terry Marbach terry at kirrmar.com
Sun Jan 15 18:33:01 CST 2012

My wife and I section hiked the PCT over a many year period.
Last fall we were given a copy of the year 2007 DVD.
We enjoy it so much that now we are asking if earlier year copies are available.
We are willing to pay including shipping.
Please contact me off list at terry at kirrmar.com
Many thanks!
Terry

Electronic Privacy Notice: This E-mail message is for the sole use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy
all copies of the original message. Kirr, Marbach & Company, LLC