[pct-l] maps and books

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 19:26:52 CST 2012

Yogi and Halfmile were the most helpful among people I was around. Eric the
Black caused the most frustration, although I've heard he's updating?

One thing people rarely mention - Halfmile's maps are less detailed in some
areas, most notably almost all of Washington and parts of Oregon. In
general, people didn't mind, since by then we needed less handholding when
it came to water sources, etc. But it is something to be aware of.

Mostly, I just wish Yogi and Halfmile would make a guide to the rest of the
world.

Seahorse