[pct-l] Tyvek

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 13 20:57:54 CST 2012

Good evening, Lisa,

A Tyvek ground cloth will get ratty over time but how long it lasts will
depend upon how much you walk on it.  I have one with about 100 night's use
and I could easily pack it for another long hike today.  Maybe you could
plan on two or possibly three for the entire hike.

I like to throw a new one in the clothes washer a time or two to loosen it
up and make it softer and less crinkly.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye