[pct-l] Halfmile's PCT maps have been updated for 2012

Scott public at postholer.com
Tue Jan 10 11:41:34 CST 2012

The following is expressed in a civil and informative manner.

Even though Halfmile uses 3rd party software he knows what I know about
mileages. The mileages don't add up to the old data book/Yogi's mileages
(which are the same source, btw).

On a number of occasions I was 'asked' by certain people to make my data
book mileages 'match' the old data book. Put another way, I was asked to
'break' my data to 'appease' the old data.

Obviously, there was no way I would do that.

Talk is just that, talk. Compare for yourself based on merit:
http://postholer.com/mapcompare

...or view all of trail sections A & B:
http://postholer.com/mapbooks/preview.php

...or the free, current and exhaustive data book:
http://postholer.com/PCTDatabook

Scott Parks, aka, Postholer

--
www.postholer.com