[pct-l] maps and books

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Mon Jan 9 17:50:15 CST 2012

Justified?  Why does he have to justify his price?  It is a free market
economy.  If you think the price is too high, then don't buy them.
Personally, I think Erik's PCT Atlas is well worth the money.  I happen to
like the way it is laid out.  Pervasive issues?  Yes, I know some people
think Erik's elevation profiles are not the best.  Ho Hum!  The trail goes
up, the trail goes down.

And why is it "wrong" to sell them?  Personally I have taken a look at your
maps Scott and I don't particularly care for the way they look.  Just a
visual thing.  Having said that, others may prefer them. That is the way it
works.

I-Beam