[pct-l] ESTA timetable and ticket price Reno->Bishop

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Mon Jan 9 16:19:19 CST 2012

Last year there was one bus per day on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.  It departed Reno Airport at 1:50 pm and arrived in Bishop at 6:30 pm.  Going the other way it departed Bishop at 7:30 am and arrived at Reno Airport at 12:01 pm.  I do not know what the cost was for the trip from Reno to Bishop.  For comparison, the cost from Mammoth to Independence (probably a little less than one-half as far as from Reno to Bishop) was $12 if I remember correctly.  At the end of the summer last year they announced that they were having funding problems and that they might be cutting back on the number of buses.  Their website seems to have expired.  Last year their phone number was 800-922-1930.

I-Beam