[pct-l] maps and books

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Mon Jan 9 11:47:18 CST 2012

Maps and guide books...(oh my, the price is too high).......I do believe
that all the good folks like Yogi, Scott, Eric and Halfmile have put
hundreds of hours of hiking, info gathering, collaborating and posting
/printing all the info you hikers need to have the safest hike you can
have. If you think you can do all this work cheaper or better then get off
your butts and go do it. These folks do the prep work so when you get out
there you can enjoy your adventure to the fullest. Don't like the
price.....don't buy the maps and the info. HYOH

PCT MOM