[pct-l] Definitions, please

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:41:21 CST 2012

"Mad Libs" is a word game where you choose nouns, adjectives, places, etc.,
without knowing how those words will fit into the pre-written story.  Just
google "mad libs" and you'll see several examples.

A mini-BIC is just a smaller version of a BIC lighter.  Both are found at
grocery stores, C-Stores, etc.  Personally, I do not like the mini-BICs
because I fumble with them (I have freakishly long fingers).  The
gram-weenies prefer mini-BICs; there really isn't much difference in weight
for us normal hikers! :)

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com