[pct-l] Coffee and Food

Lisa Peru lisaperu2011 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:40:20 CST 2012

I don't seem to experience those negatives, but I've had coffee every day since I was 14, so who knows what I'd be like without it. I sure wouldn't be me.  Black tea gives me a yucky upset stomach. I can drink green tea or maté, but prefer a cuppa jo. I fear lack of coffee more than hunger, so until there's a 12-step program for coffee...

If you can quit, then I say do it. Tea is not only easier to prepare, it's lighter to carry, easier to clean up, and easier on the planet to produce. Better yet, get yourself an extra few miles of trail in the AM instead.

Peru

Sent from my iPhone