[pct-l] Marmots at the trail junction

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:26:28 CST 2012

Reinhold

Just because you know I am a Japanese,  does not mean I eat Japanese food.

I seldom eat  "Japanese Noodles" ( and Sushi ). I have eaten Maruchan
noodle at VVR, since I got it from the hiker's barrel, it tasted very
bad. I swore I never ate noodle. I am always carrying orderless dry
Japanese vegetable.  They are packed in dry bag. And my backpack is
always protected by "moth balls" ( Thanks  jiniagim )

I am also a severe caffeine addictive as like Shroomer, so I always
carrying bulky
coffee. My ideal life is to drink coffee in a small tent in the
wilderness.  I may have no food marmot loves.  If marmots love coffee,
I will teach them caffeine is not healthy for their body.

This summer, I will carry a java drip http://bit.ly/oerBd5 and drink
more strong coffee.

--
Sincerely