[pct-l] Which section of PCT would be a right choice for 10 days trekking with 13 old child?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 17:27:03 CST 2012

Dear Michal

I happened to fail to guide my wife  VVR to Lone Pine last summer,
made an escape route from Palisade Lake to Bishop. Dusy Basin is a
very beautiful place.  We were very satisfied.  Shroomer's suggestion
is right.

my photos:

http://bit.ly/xtcLv3 VVR to Palisade Lake

http://bit.ly/qIBEZB Palisade Lake to Bishop