[pct-l] Thanks for the Oregon feedback

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Jan 3 20:33:59 CST 2012

That sounds like a really wonderful trek. I could have spent a whole
day just looking at the Sisters from my campsite on the Wikiup Plain.
It's the best part of Oregon. So many memories of beautiful things. I
was there in July 2009 and there was a section with hundreds of frogs
all over the trail. Oregon is amazing. I met lots of people but few
thru-hikers in July. If you get hungry, stop in at the Big Lake Youth
Camp for some delicious vegetarian food for cheap.

Diane