[pct-l] 2011 What A Year!

John Abela abela at johnabela.com
Mon Jan 2 06:44:36 CST 2012

Hello All,

It has been an amazing 4 months since I last posted on the pct-l....
oh how I have missed it !!

First huge congrats to everybody who completed their planned distances
for the PCT in 2011. I had to go off-list just when folks where
getting close to finishing so I missed the joy of hearing how all the
trips went.

I have been working on developing a new 500 mile trail in Northern
California and towards the end of August I had to really hit the trail
and map out some new sections so that is what kept me away from the
pct-l. Ended up doing about 750 miles in 2011 in the quest to do trail
development. Fun stuff :)

Anyway I hope to be able to be an active poster now that winter is
here and its time to enjoy some warmth of the house.

Look forward to catching up with everybody!!!

John B. Abela
RedwoodOutdoors.Com
HikeLighter.Com