[pct-l] It's just walking people... :)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 20:45:26 CST 2012

Cabin fever is striking again!

Rather than slander people you don't agree with, get out there and hike (or ski. Love me my backcountry skiing :D )

It's one thing to disagree with a person, but to slander them so much in public?

Never did like the idea of someone making themselves (seemingly) better by the act of trying to tear someone down.

Anyway, life is too short to bitch and moan on a e-mail list.

Plan your trips. Get out there. Explore. Enjoy.

Bitching and moaning about hiking and hikers is for weenies. ;)

To quote a sage from another forum: "It's just walking"

Maybe some of you should do it more. :-P

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags