[pct-l] illegal copies of ANYthing, oh, and YOGI

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:57:15 CST 2012

Amen and amen. Me & my guys think the world of Yogi -- just based on her
writing and the care and respect she communicates through it (we haven't
yet had the pleasure to meet her). Research and publishing never make
enough money (by a long shot) to make it worthwhile, unless you're doing
what you love. And Yogi clearly loves making sure we have what we need to
be successful on the trail. -- we aren't even talking about (as I learn
from other hikers) the driving out or flying out to help feed & cheer
hikers on. That kind of generosity of spirit is in a class of its own.
Waaaaaaay up there where eagles soar.

Beware, o ye of mean spirit. The gods of the PCT take care of their own --
and so do we humble trudgers of the mud.

~Charles & the guys