[pct-l] a pot for two and newbie questions

Suzi Swinehart suz_quz at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:57:40 CST 2012

I can think of another exception: parent-child partnerships. While it's possible that one might become injured and get off trail, it's not likely that they're going to just "split up" the way that most trail partnerships can...even the romantic ones. Balls never would have taken a step without Sunshine, and neither my dad nor I would ever leave the other behind. :)

-Chipmunk