[pct-l] Service Dogs

ecpg at peoplepc.com ecpg at peoplepc.com
Mon Feb 27 14:04:08 CST 2012

I can walk a long way. I cannot bend over without pain in my back and hips.
The dog can pick stuff up that I drop, support me if I stumble and help me
with getting up and down from the ground if I'm having a bad day. Invisible
disability is a hard one as people say exactly what you say, if you don't
see it it must not be there. I also can't carry even a fanny pack without
major back pain so the animals carry everything for me, making it poosible
to enjoy things that I couldn't without them.

Respectfully,
Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"