[pct-l] Poodle bush

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Mon Feb 27 11:47:43 CST 2012

Diane

Thanks for the picture of Poodle brush.  I live in the mountains and
have been tempted to transplant some of this to my yard.  It was only my
personal belief that one should not take from the forest that kept me
from experiencing the blistering and itching that I would have well
disserved had I tried to transplant it.

Shepherd