[pct-l] Protein drink

Andrea Harrison andylouharrison at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:26:48 CST 2012

I am lazy so I mix my protein powder with a little powdered milk and put it in one of my reusable water bottles (or empty gatorade bottle) with water and let it sit overnight. When I get up in the morning and packing my stuff up, I can drink my breakfast with very little time expended. Also, with the addition of the powdered milk (either nonfat or whole) I am getting a quick 3-400 calories to burn nicely while I am hiking. Another bonus - ratio of weight carried to calories is fantastic and no clean up except to fill your bottle with water or...