[pct-l] Copyright infringement and Yogi's book

mkwart at gci.net mkwart at gci.net
Sun Feb 26 23:16:47 CST 2012

I am getting ready to hike the Arizona Trail and I wish to god that
someone like Yogi had already put together all the logistical info in a
convenient book form--I am using hours to amass all this info on my own.
Anyone can find out the phone numbers, but putting together all the
data--maps, journal entries, phone numbers, costs, hours of operation,
water sources---into a cohesive package is a lot of work. It is not good
to steal that work. I just finished the Colorado Trail in fall,  so I
unfortunately missed out on using her Colorado Trail data book.
--Fireweed