[pct-l] copyright infringement of guide books

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 15:44:56 CST 2012

I love u IceAxe!

Sugar Moma

________________________________
 From: Matthew Edwards <iceaxehikes at gmail.com>
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] copyright infringement of guide books

Lenny, stealing information is bad. Stealing Trail Information is just
asking for bad Trail Karma.
Let me ask you this: If you value the guidebooks for their information and
how they enhance your hike so much,
aren't they worth something?
If your boss withheld your paycheck for the work you did wouldn't you feel
slighted?
You are already going to spend between 2,000 and 4,000 dollars to thru hike.
The guide books are not the place to skimp on money.
As a fellow PCT hiker of the year 2009 I ask you to Please do the right
thing.
Don't mess with trail Karma.
-iceaxe PCT09 CDT10 AT11
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: