[pct-l] Poodle bush

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Feb 25 19:36:14 CST 2012

I have a picture. This was near Hikertown and was in full bloom. The
flowers make you want to get close to them, but don't. Pay attention
to the leaves although I didn't get very many in the shot. It sort of
looks like yerba santa, which is also common on the trail. Easy to
find pictures online.
http://tinyurl.com/7zd7g8t