[pct-l] Thru hiking with dog

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:01:21 CST 2012

not true. ive been to a dozen websites that will sell you a
"certificate" .you do not have to tell anyone any reason and you can
claim you trained the dog yourself,no documentation required. where
did you get yours?what documentation did you show?90% of "service
animals" are a scam,it`s well known in the dog community that if you
claim your pet is a service animal they are not allowed to ask further
questions or check the validity of your claim.