[pct-l] Thru hiking with dog

Lisa Peru lisaperu2011 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:54:16 CST 2012

I was not allowed to question further if someone stated that it was their service animal. Perhaps the state and national park employees are allowed to, but I worked at a municipal nature preserve of 220 acres. I was verbally abused several times by people who felt their dogs had rights. OTOH, I also spent two days clearing poison ivy along a trail for a blind woman who wanted to go for a walk with her dog. I had a rash for two weeks, but it was the right thing to do and I was glad to do it.

Sent from my iPhone