[pct-l] The Heitmans' "retiring"

Jason M. jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:59:33 CST 2012

Charles,

$20 a night is a good place to start. I tend to look at the overall
situation and go from there. Did you just spend the night in the yard or
did you do your laundry, use the computer, power up your phone, use the
kitchen; did they provide a ride from and to the trail? Use your best
judgement. Offer to help out with gas when you hitch.

I usually give twenty a night and also try to be helpful while I'm there.

Jackass