[pct-l] Shoes

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Tue Feb 21 17:45:55 CST 2012

I have a pair of Five Finger KSO Treks.  These are the backpacking version and I have used them some on the trail.  But you have to be so careful where you step while on a rocky trail that they become a challenge when you get tired and just want to plod along.  Plodding don't work.

Ed Jarretthttp://aclayjar.blogspot.com/