[pct-l] Meadow Mary contact information request

Douglas Tow douglastow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:02:14 CST 2012

Good morning!

I will be hosting hikers for a few days at Ebbetts Pass again this summer -
food, drink, hiker box, expendable supplies, etc.  I plan my timing by
following hiker journals for progress, talking to Jim at VVR about
thru-traffic, all in the hopes that I can be there when lots of hikers are
likely to come by.

I imagine that the angel stop would be sometime in July, but because of
road closures, it would not be on the same weekend as the Death Ride
cycling event.

I know that Meadow Mary (one of our trail angel heroes) keeps a cooler of
nice things, and a register, at Ebbetts Pass most of the hiker season.  I
feel sure that she would know from her log when crossings at that point are
likely to heat up.

 If her contact phone or email is available, please let me know by return
email to me, so that I can plan to keep in touch as the season progresses.

Doug